Friday, September 15, 2006

Molten Chocolate Cake !!


Warm Chocolate Cake with chocolate fudge filling. Topped with Vanilla ice cream under a crunchy chocolate shell !! The perfect combination of (hot) fudge and (cold) vanilla ice cream .. I anyway love chocolate flavour ... but this one, I have no words to explain ! This is the best !!

Its a sin ! Really, it is such a sin to eat this 'Molten Chocolate Cake' @ Chili's !! Every bite just melts in your mouth !! Gives you a heavenly feeling !! Its my most favourite desert ! whenever I am in a sad mood & need to cheer up or I am already cheered up and wanna enjoy more ;), I go to Chillis and just order this desert ! ... The food at chillis is so-so .. I am not a big fan of its food but this desert totally makes it worth the trip !

And its not that costly ! some 5 - 6 bucks including tax and its good enough for two (rather 1.5 ) ppl ...although its impossible to be satisfied with even one cake ! I remember the first time I went to chili's with two of my friends for this desert ... one of my friends had had it before and was going on and on about it ... but he was not sure how many of those cakes would be enough for the three of us ... so we asked the waitress there and she said and I quote, "well ... since you are guys, maybe 2 cakes would be good enough ... but normally I would suggest just one !" ... we thought about it a lot and finally ordered 2 ! When the cake arrived, we just could not believe it ! I mean, its just soooo delicious ... so delicious ... we ordered one more !!! :) .. that waitress gave us that 'have-these-guys-come-from-somalia?' look ? but who cares right ? we finished that third one as well and had to stop ;) unfortunately ... stomach was content but the heart wasnt !! And this has been my feeling everytime I have this chocolate molten cake ...

To wrap it up, all I will say it, if you have not had it, you are missing something in life !!! As far as my thinking goes, I am looking for that (Merovingian) guy who can say 'I wrote it myself' ... (remember matrix reloaded? ;) ) great job Chili's !!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger MetalWiz said...

You should write one on cell phones too <:d>

September 18, 2006 9:53 PM  
Blogger ~The Dream Catcher~ said...

chocolate=ambrosia, the food of gods..
Similarly we have the sizzling brownie here at Cream Center or New Yorkers or Bombay Blues. It has a hot slab of chocolate brownie on a hot platter, with vanilla ice cream piled above, sprinkled with cashewnuts and topped with sizzling hot chocolate sauce.... The perfect feel-good food.

September 19, 2006 10:01 PM  
Blogger Steelers4Lyfe said...

The above described desert sounds an awful lot like the so called "Chocolate Thunder from Down Under" served by Outback steakhouse to unsuspecting customers. This desert pales in comparison to the magnificence of the MCC from Chili's. The dense mud-like brownie is good only for patching holes in the ceiling, where as the soft warm cake in the MCC is the very food of the gods themselves (covered in chocolate sauce, caramel, icecream, and magic shell no less!)

April 29, 2008 2:02 PM  
Blogger Vidyu said...

absolutely agree! it is the best!!! :-) Love it!!!

May 16, 2008 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home