Sunday, July 16, 2006

Golmaal ... fultu dhamaal !!

I just saw this new movie "Golmaal" in theatre ... It was soooo good ... fultoo dhamaal ... the normal gang of ppl .. stupid jokes but a complete fun -filled 3 hrs ... I laughed so much today .. so much ! The songs (except one) arent that good .. but the acting by everyone is superb (Sometimes I felt that Akshay Kumar would have suited Ajay Devgan's role much more but .. I am not the director ;) ) .. I personally believe that there is not much use of reading reviews since movie is something that you have to see and rate for yourself ... so I am gonna keep this post short ... A must see .. 4+ star rating from me !!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well. that was a good review.. i wud ve liked it a lil longer n elaborate.. coz i ve decided not to see the movie..
im not so much into the bolly sagas n stuff.. a complete waste of precious 3 hrs.. I wish i had my PC here so that i cud load the movie n see it daily in the form of serial..
good timepass aint it!
:)

July 17, 2006 12:44 AM  
Blogger Aniruddha said...

As I said, I can go on and on about the movie but then movies are relative and not everyone likes the same stuff ... so thats why I kept the review to be very short (can it be any shorter ! ;)) .. just wanted to convey that I liked the movie and a must watch if u wanna laugh for 3 hrs !! ;)

Personally I am a big movie buff and so I would not watch it as a serial .. and though in a sense its waste of 3 hrs .. then so is reading books ! right ? Its entertainments after all !!

July 17, 2006 7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well i dont wanna argue.. coz each n everyperson hav their own hobbies n tastes.. reading books enhances ur vocabulary n increases the imaginative power. It also improves the comprehending capability n reading speed also increases... n its all beneficial... but it depends on hw one sees it... n regarding movie.. research says while watching TV or movie or watever fr that matter.. mind stops doin anythin constructive n just concentrates on moving images n relating it to the sounds heard. so no use.. Entertainment can be done in different forms for that matter.. for Eg a tom n jerry show aint that bad... but better than that is goin on a trek or a long walk.. or just talkin to frnds.. or may be cooking for a change..

i can just go on n on.. but as i said it depends on one's perspective.. n im sure we cant think as others do unless we fit ourselves in their shoes..

:)

July 18, 2006 1:01 AM  
Blogger Aniruddha said...

nice way to NOT argue ! ;) .. lol ..

July 18, 2006 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home