Monday, February 26, 2007

Did you notice ?

Have you noticed guys ? This is like the longest February EVER !! Is it just me or you feel the same ? I get up every day and its still the same damn month !! I know, I know .. its the shortest month of the year and all ... just 28 days this year ... but guess what, I dont agree with that ... From my experience, officially February 2007 is the longest month of my life so far ! Is there anyone who agrees with me ?

Everyday, I feel like writing this post .. every morning I hope it will be 1st March today but no !! :( I thought I will write this post in March but this month is so damn long .. it tested my patience and finally I gave in ! who cares what the date says on top of the post anyway .. right ?

Btw, March is my favourite month .. dunno why .. maybe its because my b'day comes in March (?) or maybe most of my very good friends' birthdays come in March ... or its just something I have in my mind ... but for whatever reason, I like March ... and this damn Feb is standing there like a wall between me and March ! But I guess its just a matter of just 2 days now and then it will all be over :) ..

Its 12 am on 27th Feb now ... so just 2 days from now, I am gonna heave a sigh of relief !!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ~The Dream Catcher~ said...

Happy March!!

March 01, 2007 9:23 AM  
Blogger Aniruddha said...

Thanks Pragni ! Finally Feb is over and March has arrived !! Its here and looking forward to a great month ahead !! :)

March 01, 2007 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home