Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Apartment Search !!

Yes, you have every right to ask... go ahead .. who writes a blog on the apartment search right ? Absolutely true ... and this is not the first time I was looking for an apartment either so what made this apartment search so special ?

Well, this time I was looking for an apartment not just for myself !! It was for me and my wife-to-be ...both of us ... Before today, I never had to think about anyone else but myself and my needs .. :) .. Never thought of more than the hall size for my big screen TV or a shaded parking spot or even laundry inside the apartment itself .. But this time it was more than that ...

There is going to be one more person staying in that apartment ... with me !! I had to think from the community and facilities to the closet space ... Give the different ratings based on the size of the Kitchen and size of the apartment !!! This may sound funny (and even ridiculous) to some of the bachelor guys ... I know, it might have sounded the same to me a few years back .. :) But whatever you say, there was a whole different perspective to this tedious process (as tedious as the job search) of apartment search .. a kind of responsible tinge to it :)

First time, I felt responsible ... Responsible for someone other than me ... A good sign I guess :) !

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ~The Dream Catcher~ said...

Fear not you have company!! I have beenbrowsing thru more than 10 sites a day, hunting for an apartment, and it IS my first time!!

Luck with ur house!! Hope you get the perfect beginning there!!

July 02, 2007 12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL.. yea yea everyone goes thru this phase in their lives.. N its good you r glad it is happening in urs.. So got hold of an flat finally?

July 07, 2007 12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home