Saturday, July 14, 2007

Last Bachelor Post !! :)

This is officially my last post as a bachelor ... :) I am leaving for India in about 15 - 20 minutes now and wont be able to login - blog until after my wedding ... so just wanted to take this time to write my (99th post btw :)) last bachelor post... how cool of a coincidence will that be, 100th post, century as a married man ;) ...

I dont know whether I will miss being a bachelor or not ... Whether I will miss blogging as a bachelor or not or if there is any difference at all ... but I soon am gonna find out for sure ... :) .. I received so many emails in reply to the marriage invite which mentioned, 'tu to ab shahid ho gaya', 'Welcome to the ball and chain club' etc etc ... but as I said to everyone - 'ab agar yeh khudkhushi bhi ho, magar ek bar karke dekhne ka dil kar raha hai ' :) ..

See you all soon ... If you miss me, just listen to my songs above ;) !

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Aniruddha, its been almost 2 months since you've posted! is there any idea to continue. I hope n wish you are now a happy happy married man. Wishes to your wifey. update soon.

btw hope you remember me!
:)

September 12, 2007 2:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Aniruddha!
My blog s changed again! no prizes for guessing. BTW i've tagged you. check it out

November 02, 2007 4:41 AM  
Blogger workhard said...

hi, just dropping by.. Wish you a very happy Married life.:)


Poetry directory

March 10, 2009 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home